Thursday, July 13, 2006

Summer School Evaluations Part Three

What advice do you have for our new teachers?

• Thank you for helping me pass summer school.
• Keep doing what you doing they can teach
• Do what you do
• Just help all the students more.
• They were some very interested teachers and the taught a lot of math. Keep it up!!!
• Keep teaching because are great teachers. Just loosen up a lil bit.
• Great job keep up the good work!
• Keep up the good work
• Yall some good teachers
• Keep on teaching math!!!
• Just give the kids work and then hep them and teach them things that they don’t know
• Keep on going
• *KEEP UP THE WORK*
• Keep up the good work
• Don’t let none of the future students of summer school get by with anything. Make sure they are giving you their undivided attention.
• That thay need to teach at our school
• Keep doing what you do.
• Teach us very well and help us if we need it
• To keep doing what they are doing because they did a good job. And they were not her for the money.
• It take hard work to teach a class, so I think they did good.
• You are great and excellent
• Thank you very much I needed the help you guy gave me.
• To be like the others
• They have done a very excellent job in teaching me, and now I hate that today is 6/30/06 because I have really enjoyed the help I have gotten.
• Nothing but their were good teachers
• Nothing because they was all great to
• Keep doing that they are doing because, it’s well.
• Keep up the good work that these teachers did.
• Keep during a good job
• Be the same as our summer school teachers.
• Keep up the good teaching
• I don’t have any but Mrs. Bowens you are a great teacher!
• I had a nice time with all of yall. I will miss yall. You help me a lot.
• They were great I like them they really made me a better student. I thank them.
• Keep on Keeping no and I love you all than you.
• I have good advice, that they really help me in school and did really good.
• Thanks
• You all were good teachers
• Let kids talk in the cafeteria
• I will sit back and Learn something.
• Just be on your best.
• Hopefully you’ll enjoy the learning experience.
• Don’t get too mad at your students
• Good teaching methods
• You all were great! Good Luck!
• I would like to say that you guys are excellent and really great teachers
• Continue doing wat ya do!!!
• Beware of some of the students.
• Stay doing what you do, be positive and keep your smartness up on point, because you all really helped me a lot. Thanks a lot!!!
• “Don’t give up because of a few bad students.”
• Have control!!!
• Keep doing what you do
• Have fun
• Just teach
• Keep teaching the way you do
• They did a great job
• Just remember we are going to be kid and don’t catch on attiue so quick
• Don’t be mad get glad
• Be yourself don’t try to be mean and let your students have fun at times
• I had a lots of respect.
• To just keep up the good work!!!
• Lighten up and do things that are fun, and still be able to learn at the same time.
• Stop being so hard on the students
• Just be yourself and treat with respect.
• Keep doing what you doing
• Keep up the good work.
• Keep on helping the community
• Keep kids from having any argument because it will lead them to fighting
• Keep trying
• Don’t give out a lot of work
• Great job and work hard
• My advice to the teachers as to keep up the good work and keep on helping people out in school.
• Work hard and try your best
• Don’t worry school won’t last too long.
• To do there best and just go with the flow
• Mr. Zarandona needs to have funnier jokes next year.
• Don’t make every assignment bookwork!! No one will do it
• They did good and keep up the good work.
• Don’t give up on your goals or quit trying.
• Its easier for students to connect with you if you aren’t up tight you can joke around.
• Stay on top of things and don’t let the student drive you crazy. Ha Have a nice and safe life you guys and girl.
• Be a good teacher at all times.
• Just be patient with the students and gives us time and we will give you time
• Be prepared
• Have fun
• Nothing really
• Keep up the good work!
• Just have fun and relax with your students
• Keep up the good work and good luck
• Loosen up and have fun
• Remain flexable
• Please don’t give a lot of class work
• That they do better than the teachers at regular school.
• Hope they teach as well they teach us
• I like them they are very, very nice
• The teachers makes school very interesting. Keep up the good work.
• Great job and keep it up.
• Don’t let me see you creepin in Holly Springs 4 REAL
• Thank you good luck
• Promise pizza party
• That some of them did a great job teaching us.
• I like my new teachers. They were so helpful and I’m happy that we had new teacher. I would love to have them back. They did a wonderful job.
• Treat people like you would want to be treated. Nothing really
• Keep doing what your doing
• None
• “I hope don’t have to see you next year.” Sincerely I believe the will have as much fun as the students
• Keep doing the same
• Good Luck in the future with your life
• Watch out for me, I’ll be your worst student. Keep your head up because when its down I’ll clown.

No comments: