Thursday, July 13, 2006

Summer School Evaluations Part Two

What changes would you like to see made in the summer school:

• That thay would not see me at summer school no more.
• Just let us take our skill from our test and les us on out of summer school
• Nothing it was fine
• If the class was longer
• More and more of work in the summer school program
• I would like to see everybody go to their next grade.
• Nothing really everything is just fine the way it is. I want to keep my same teachers
• I would like to see any changes because summer school is fine the way it is right now.
• There should not be any changes
• It is ok now
• What can you change they are here to learn
• I like it just how it is.
• Nothing
• More time to study for test
• I would like for the Dismissal 2 be a little more earlier
• The time in summer school
• The changes I would like to see made is the detention stuff cause it stupid. And you have to raise your hand for everything
• Nothing
• Nun because it was good program.
• I like the way it is.
• More of the teacher I have in my class.
• No changes should be made
• Some changes I would like is to be a longer period of time such as till 1:30 pm and till July 20th
• Nothing
• Nothing I like it the way it is.
• Nothing really
• I learned more than I though I was going to learn.
• Longer breaks, more fun and mot a lot of stress on the students.
• None
• No teacher
• Nothing
• The teachers
• It should stay the same.
• NONE! Cause if I have to go to summer school next years I would want to have the same teachers!!
• More fun with the teachers
• Nothing I think all the teachers is doing good and the discipline is fair enoght.
• No change
• None
• None
• All that writing we use to have to write paragraphs in one night for Homework. That just wasn’t cause for
• Not a lot of homework.
• Nothing.
• If you made all that money you should get put to the next grade.
• No changes should be made
• More freedom
• None at all, just stay the same
• n/a
• None
• None
• They were great! Nothing needs to be changed.
• To keep these wonderful summer school teachers
• Nothing
• None
• I would like summer to be a more exciting place to be
• Wrong thinking! The changes I overcome was learning new things. I love the way the teachers teach they should become real teachers they made me understand that a whole lot from what I knew at first.
• I think summer school was good. I don’t think I would change anything.
• It don’t need to be a month.
• None
• None because I’m never going back.
• N/A
• None
• Everything was OK. I’m really glad that I’m about to get out.
• My learning and my grade
• Longer breaks maybe
• All teachers are good not just 2 like my class, and better lunches
• The amount of hours.
• The hours we stay in summer school.
• Everything was actually okay to me.
• Have teachers who would do things right, and wouldn’t do things and give things that are inappropriate and don’t make sense whatsoever.
• Nothing really
• I would say I was taught things that I was not taught during the school year but I now I am glad that I have learned that I did know. Excellent
• We get to do some fun stuff, but it can still can be on our lesson.
• Nothing. It is good As it is.
• Changes I would want is to let it go by faster.
• Nothing it’s going well for me.
• None
• Shorter classes
• Better food
• The change about tardy and Detention.
• The food
• The teachers should be a little more relaxed
• Nothin really all of this has helped me a lot
• Summer these to go a week long.
• Is to pay attention more in class
• Nothing
• More fun activities need to be provided and given
• Do not say: 10 seconds left to do your work…its annoying
• Being able to leave after all my classes are over
• The raise your hand to answer a question rule, I think that crazy. If we are having a class discussion the class should be able to talk about it w/o get warnings (2-page, etc.)
• Nothing. Everything was perfect.
• The tardy rule.
• Nothing
• I really don’t mind what you need changed I am planning on not extended summer anymore
• Nothing
• Nothing
• None just more students participating
• None
• More time for break, sit at the table with friends at lunch
• To have pizza, KFC, and Sonic everyday. Also I would like to stay a little longer
• That it need to be a little bit longer
• Like everything
• Dress code
• Nothing at all
• We need more breaks
• When we hand in work they need to keep up with it cause we are not going to do it over
• Getting out early if we pass the class
• Better lunch
• Changes that cut the detention out. All students should pass.
• Nothing really. It’s okay the way it is.
• N/A = no changes…
• We need to go on trips and short summer school period
• None
• None Actual I believe that Ole Miss students did an wonderful job this summer! Well the teachers I had.
• Everything can stay the same
• N/A
• Nothing it’s cool to me
• Nothing it was perfect failing or not.
• For us to use caculators because, we use them at school why we can’t use them here
• This summer school was cool I liked everything about it accept that we can’t go upstairs
• Nothing
• Nothing

No comments: